Orthodontic treatment can make a huge difference for both the health and appearance of your smile. However, some people, particularly adults, are hesitant about receiving orthodontic treatment because of the time involved. If you are concerned about the time required for orthodontics, Dr. Daghlian and Dr. Sokolowski may recommend AcceleDent® in Newport Beach, California.
Accelerated Orthodontics Technology
AcceleDent has a mouthpiece that is custom fitted to your teeth. The device is placed in the mouth and held between the teeth during use. AcceleDent can be used with braces and clear aligner therapy. This device applies micropulses that stimulate bone remodeling. Cellular activity is increased because of the vibration, and the speed of the movement of your teeth is sped up as a result. AcceleDent is used for 20 minutes a day.
Advantages of Accelerated Orthodontics
There are many advantages that come from utilizing AcceleDent, including:
– AcceleDent is simple to use.
– AcceleDent is proven to speed up orthodontic treatment by up to 50 percent.
– The micropulses of AcceleDent reduce discomfort during orthodontic treatment.
– Patients who use AcceleDent will also require far fewer orthodontic appointments, which saves money and time.
– AcceleDent can decrease the risk of oral health issues by reducing your chances of cavities, gum inflammation and white spots during orthodontic treatment.
Contact Daghlian Pediatric Dentistry & Sokolowski Orthodontics at 949-706-7006 today to learn more about accelerated orthodontics and how it can help your smile. Schedule an appointment with our dentists today!